Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sweet Christmas time!

I love December...smells, lights, and snow as it hits the ground before it has ever been touched.  As I was driving home last night, I was thinking about our hopeful adoption.  It is so difficult sometimes to wait on His timing... I just want an answer now :).  Kirk and I have submitted all the information we can and are simply waiting to see if this is the agency we will be working with.  Although it is so exciting to see what life has in store, I find myself at times doubting--the time, the finances, the number of kids, people's perceptions, and letting my mind create or submit to untruths.  I truly believe we are called to this mission--whether now, this agency, even with life moving at crazy speeds.
  With all that being said, another God moment.  Whenever I find myself having these "spiritual warfares" in my head, the song My Own Little World by Matthew West incredibly seems to always find itself to KLuv.  What a powerful song and how God speaks directly to me through even a three minute song...check it out sometime.

Please pray for patience and guidance as we wait for the next step.

Matthew West- In my own little world



Running on His Love...the Zimmermans

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Did you see what I posted last week on facebook. Go look It was the Matthew West song. =) Wow!

    ReplyDelete