Thursday, November 25, 2010

SO Very Thankful!

So it's Thanksgiving, and I am sitting here with my oldest daughter Callie trying to plan our attack route for the "Black Friday" to come.  We're excited of course, to go shopping at endless stores opening at crazy hours of the morning (any woman would be :) ) but this Thanksgiving has presented such a more meaningful tune this year.
   Since Kirk and I got married in July of 2008, life has been beyond crazy.  Here the scoop:
1.I made quite a  move to Fowler, a town smaller than I have ever dreamt of relocating, however really have learned to love the land of windmills and cornfields
2.added two tweenies, Callie and Caleb
3.started a job I love as a nurse on a whirlwind of a floor (come on ladies back me up here)
4. my "independent" Kate the following spring
5. my cuddly Aiden the following spring after
6. lost one of the most influential people in my life: my grandmother

As anyone knows, life comes with it's ups and downs, good and bad.  Our family is no different, we choose to see His grace and love through it all and have so much to be thankful for.

I'll let Callie take it from here: :)

~

No comments:

Post a Comment