Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Sweetest and Most Sincere...See You Soon

Today was an incredibly difficult day at work. Last night,  we lost Dr. Tom O'Connor tragically in a car accident during a terrible storm. He was a living testament of God's love, compassion, patience, and mercy. Aside from being an incredible surgeon, he lived his faith through his words, actions, and love of life with anyone and everyone he met.  I am so thankful to have been able to witness such example and pray that I can continue to grow to live life in this same manner.  I have to think God has a most incredible plan for such a incredible loss and find comfort in the fact that God promises His greatest treasures after life here on earth for those who trust in Him.  My family's deepest sympathies go out to his colleagues, my co-workers, and Dr. O'Connor's wife and five children, one of whom was in the car at the time of the accident.  I pray for their continued faith, perseverance, and confidence that God will carry them through this time of need. Please keep them in your prayers.

Running on His Love,
the Zimmermans

No comments:

Post a Comment