Thursday, April 5, 2012

And the greatest of these is LOVE...

Hello Again!  Life has been on fast play for the last 6 months!  We recently finished a housing addition to prepare, Lord-willing, for an expanding family someday!  We are thrilled and the kids have had the best time enjoying a house created into one big circle....meaning the entire first and second floors are connected to one another into a circle!  Hey, this is a major bonus when you have little ones; we never seem to lose them!

Recently, I enjoyed a birthday...it's funny because I have actually been telling people my now current age for the past year, therefore, I am happy to report I am not aging in the slightest with this birthday celebration :). With all the additions, working, schedules, etc. all I really wanted for my big day were the precious cards my family is sooooo good at doing for me.  My husband is such romantic, so inspiring and encouraging in times I find to need it most.

He wrote:
"In all things, God works for the good...for those who love Him.."
--Some things we don't dream for.  But this verse tells us that God can even work those things for good.  He is for us.  I love you. And I want you to have a great and important life.  Let's make good plans and take everything we can from our time here. Happy Birthday, my wife. Kirk, xo"

That'll make your heart melt right?! :)

We have been continuing to pray for our baby(s) to come.  Life doesn't pass a single day without praying, thinking, and longing to meet them.  They are so loved...what a comforting feeling in the midst of uncertainty, waiting, and adversity.  Thankful in the midst of all this, I am reminded daily of these most AMAZING blessings I have to share my life with!

Here's to a wonderful, humbling, and productive year my friends!

Running on His Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment